WinMagic Toys is committed to maintain the privacy of the users whereby appropriate measures have been taken to ensure that user’s credentials are not misused, accidentally destroyed or lost within the environment of the Platform. Though care has been taken in the production of information on this Platform, _ WinMagic Toys _ will not be responsible and shall not accept any liability for loss incurred in anyway whatsoever, by anyone who may seek to depend on the information contained herein.
- This policy does not apply to the activities of organizations not owned or controlled by us, or to people who are not employed or managed by us.
WinMagic Toys is committed to the protection of the privacy of its Users. We use and process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is short for the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation). This European regulation provides the highest level of privacy protection in the world. That is why we apply this high standard to all Users.
A. What Information do we collect?
a. Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
WinMagic Toys collects non-personally identifying information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a Platform. This information includes your IP Address and hardware specs, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
b. Personally Identifiable Information:
We collect information you provide when you create an account or register with us, enrol for a service, use a service, submit your profile as required by the platform, subscribe to our mailing lists, send us an e-mail or call us. This information may include:
- Your name: used for a personalised display.
- Your mailing address: used for e-mail communication and product analytics.
- Your location address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your educational institute’s profile
- Your parents/guardians information
- Your Google/E-mail Connect sign-in information
- Your IP Address
- Your system information and your activities on the Platform
- Information with regard to the content posted by you on the Platform
c. Location Data:
We receive information from you that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use an address submitted by you while setting up your profile, IP Address or hardware MAC address received from your browser or device to determine your approximate location. We may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
Additionally and only upon your grant of respective permissions we may collect information from third party service providers.
B. What do we use your information for?
a. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and update your dashboard: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs,
- To improve our Platform: We continually strive to improve our Platform offerings and develop new Service offerings for the Platform, this enhancement is based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To monitor and analyse use of the Service/platform: This is done to ensure smooth running of the Service’s technical administration and to increase the Service’s functionality and user-friendliness. We analyse your use of the platform to tailor make a better user experience for you and provide you with real value for money services.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your user service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: The email address as provided by you, may be used to send in information and updates pertaining to your programme, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related service information, etc. to be able to tailor the Services to one’s specific needs if feasible, for convenience of users and communication with them, and as may be required by law.
C. How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. Cookies are unique to the browsers or mobile application you use, and enable websites to store data such as your preferences or items in your shopping cart. Cookies allow websites/platforms to remember your settings such as language, font size on your computer or mobile device, or other browser preferences.
We may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology when you visit our website to improve user experience.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser setting accordingly. The settings depend upon the browser you are using. Following are the details on how to disable cookies for Google Chrome:
1. Choose “Settings” and click on “Advanced”
2. Under “Privacy and Security” click “Content Settings”
3. Click “Cookies”
Feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any further queries.
E. When does WinMagic Toys disclose Information?
F. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third parties, your personally identifiable information, unless, such transfer is essential to the profile building and counseling services provided through the platform.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Platform, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may use and disclose to third parties, information we collect in aggregated, non-personally identifiable form for research and informational purposes and to help us make sales, marketing and business decisions for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We do not sell your personal information.
G. Change of control
H. Information Storage
- Data Retention: We only retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfill the purposes for which we had initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreement as required by the applicable law.
- Password: Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain Services or specific areas of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
- Disclaimer: Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us via the Internet; any such transmission is at your own risk.
I. No error-free performance
J. Modification and Deletion of Personally Identifiable Information
- Deletion: In order to delete the personally identifiable information you submitted, you can notify us that you wish to delete your personally identifiable information or any part thereof contained at our databases.
- Modification: If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, use the application interface.
Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from the site’s database will not prevent _ WinMagic Toys_ from using gathered anonymous information.
K. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Platform. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
L. Minors’ Online Privacy Protection
WinMagic Toys ’s Service and Platform are intended for the general audience, individuals and users over the age of eighteen (18). Parent(s) or guardian(s) of the user below the age of 18 years shall be liable for all and any acts of such user using the Portals.
N. Terms and Conditions
O. Your Consent
Your Rights: Depending on the applicable law you may have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access your personal data being processed by us
- Right to rectify any discrepancy, inaccuracy in your personal data or complete any incomplete details
- Right to delete or remove your personal data in certain circumstances
- Right to restrict or object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of personal data is disputed
- Right to withdraw your consent
Exercise of any right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent
Q. Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority
If you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as follows: email@example.com
R. Be vigilant and circumspect
Even the best policy can’t protect your online privacy and security in all circumstances. Unscrupulous advertisers, hackers, and scam artists are constantly searching the Internet looking for new targets. Your best protection is to understand the limits to privacy on the Internet and be vigilant in all of your on-line activities.
Beware of scams in which persons unknown to you request your screen name, password, or credit card information. Make sure you verify the identity of anyone asking for personal information. Always monitor your children’s on-line activities and educate them as to the rules for safe Internet use. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us with further questions.